WHY CHOOSE MESQUITE?
The Mesquite region’s exceptional quality of life is attractive to businesses, individuals, and tourists alike. Reasonable cost of living, extremely low crime rate, and a great choice of homes and neighborhoods make Mesquite, and the whole Virgin Valley, a remarkable place to build a business and a life.
Financial incentives like grants and tax abatement
Affordable housing for both individuals and families
Multi-skilled, regional workforce with talent from Mesquite, St. George, and Moapa valley
Quality local schools from K-12 to community college
Regional hospital, doctors, and dentists
Along I-15, the Los Angeles-Salt Lake City shipping corridor
Activities for all, including sports, recreation, and the arts
Business-friendly weather with no snow and very few rainy days
Choosing a location for your business takes time, careful consideration and resources. With dozens of factors to find out and consider; we know the process isn’t easy. At Mesquite Regional Business, we become your site selection partner. Working with you and your team every step of the way, from labor and logistics to tax implications, construction, real estate and beyond.
Whether you are looking for a warehousing, manufacturing, distribution, medical property space, a restaurant or retail store Mesquite Regional Business will help you navigate from beginning to end. Backed by decades of industry knowledge, an in depth understanding of the Virgin Valley Mesquite area, and detailed research and studies, we make all business creation and every relocation a true success.
Explore the facts and numbers about our businesses, Why Mesquite section about the area and its resources, or Mesquite businesses to see businesses that have already made the move to the one of a kind Virgin Valley region.
News and Updates
- Since the MRB's inception, the board and executive director have given the city of Mesquite their money's worth in time, education, and experience in economic development.
- My continuing strong support is confirmed through their considerable competence and demonstrated diligence delivering the substantial benefit of this project for the financial vitality of the region.
- We feel that the MRB has the experience and expertise needed to build long-standing relationships with the community and bring new businesses to the Virgin Valley.
- Gaye Stockman, George Gault, and many others, laid the foundation and now transitioned to an economic development program that will benefit the Mesquite Region and Clark County well into the future.
- Mesquite Regional Business has played an intricate role in planning and executing of for our latest business venture in Mesquite. They have been instrumental with referrals, networking opportunities, and assistance with promotional events.
- Deep Roots Medical has selected the city of Mesquite as the home of its operations. Mesquite Regional Business has undoubtedly played a vital role in our selection of Mesquite, and, without its help, it
- I scheduled a meeting with the Mesquite Regional Business personnel. They were extremely helpful in answering my questions concerning local regulations, the local labor market, telephone and utility companies, insurance agencies, etc.
- I would like to personally offer my support to the Mesquite City Council to continue the contract for Mesquite Regional Business. I have personally met with [MRB] and find them extremely capable and knowledgeable
- Mesquite Regional Business has been an invaluable partner and advocate for the economic development interests of southern Nevada. Together, we are working on coordinated business retention and expansion, strategic planning, recruitment, issue advocacy, marketing,