Take a look at the current list of incentives. We can help you get the incentives you qualify for.
- Catalyst Fund, a $10 million fund that was created by the 2011 Nevada Legislature to aid with business relocation and expansion. Applications for consideration are available through the state’s regional development authorities.
- Sales and use tax abatements on qualified capital equipment purchases, with reductions in the rate to as low as 2%.
- Modified business tax abatements of 50 percent of the 1.17% rate on quarterly wages exceeding $85,000.
- Personal property tax abatements, not to exceed 50% over a maximum of 10 years.Real and personal property tax abatements of up to 50% for up to 10 years for qualified recycling businesses.
- “Train Employees Now” matching grants of up to 25% for training programs for eligible employees.
- Employee hiring incentives under the Silver State Works program, of up to $2,000 for each state-qualified employee hired.
- Strong logistics and distribution business sector is as much a statement of tax policy – no Inventory Tax – as it is of the excellence of its air, rail and highway arterial infrastructure and proximity to major markets and ports.